Frazer Opens its Doors to Feedback from Students

The+5th+floor+envelope+for+Open+Door+to+ResLife.+

Noah Hunt

The 5th floor envelope for Open Door to ResLife.

Vivienne Tenev, Assistant Photography Editor

Recently, Frazer Hall added a new feature for its residents: Open Doors to ResLife. Created by Sarah Latham, a community leader for Frazer Hall, Open Doors is a program that allows residents to input feedback on any aspects of Frazer they feel could be improved, or to comment on things they think are done well.

Latham says that the intended purpose of the program is to “get the students to open up and feel comfortable telling Res Life things so we can improve.”

Any student currently living in Frazer can use the Open Doors to ResLife program. On each floor are envelopes posted where someone can place their feedback on Frazer res-life. According to Sarah Latham, the program originally had a deadline for submissions, but it has been extended to the rest of the year.

As of now, there is no Open Doors to ResLife available to those living in Goen. Latham says, “I wanted all students to participate, but I only made it available to Frazer residents because I didn’t know how Goen residents would feel about the program.”

Open Doors to ResLife is still very new, but in the future, if the program is successful for Frazer Hall, and Goen residents express interest in it, another feedback submission program can be set up for them.